| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alma, Mi in August is warm at 20.1 °C (68.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 89.9mm (3.5in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:12 long and the longest day is 14:31 long with an average length of 13:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Alma, Mi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Alma, Mi, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Alma, Mi:
- Hart, Mi, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa - 86.9 kms (54 miles) NNW
- Muskegon, Mi, Usa - 103.2 kms (64.1 miles) W
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, Usa - 44 kms (27.3 miles) WSW
- Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) SSW
- Hillsdale, Mi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Coldwater, Mi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In, Usa - 180.6 kms (112.2 miles) SW
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 154.1 kms (95.7 miles) N
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 187.1 kms (116.3 miles) NE
- Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) E
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 67 kms (41.6 miles) E
- Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) E
- Windsor, On, Canada - 185.6 kms (115.3 miles) ESE
- Detroit, Michigan, Usa - 160.8 kms (99.9 miles) ESE
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SE
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SE
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) SSE
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 176.1 kms (109.4 miles) SSE